Community Futures Services
Our core services include:
- Small Business Loans: check out our line-up of flexible and affordable loan products on our loans page.
- Business Advice: Community Futures organizations provide business advice to individual entrepreneurs on topics such as business plans, financing, expansion strategies, and much more.
- Training for Businesses: Individual Community Futures offices offer a wide range of training opportunities, from workshops and seminars to online courses and one-on-one sessions. Contact your local Community Futures office to find out more.
- Community Economic Development: Community Futures organizations play a key role in working alongside community leaders and other key stakeholders to create Community Economic Development plans and implement projects to grow and diversify local economies.
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program: We are committed to reducing barriers for small business owners. Ask us about the EDP.
- Business Retention: The successful transition of a business from one owner to another can be the difference between having a service/product in a community or not. With the wave of impending retirees (Generation Exit), the prosperity and vibrancy of our communities depend on the successful passing of the torch from the baby boomers to the next generation of up-and-coming entrepreneurs.